About Royal RTT Gulet
Oludeniz, famous for its unique sandy beach, the world-famous Butterfly Valley, popular Gocek with its 12 islands, nightlife, the number one area of paragliders, Babadag and its private beaches, Fethiye…
We present a wonderful family boat, the Royal RTT. This wonderful new boat, built in 2023, provides blue cruise service for up to 6 guests with her 3 cabins. Royal RTT gulet, which has 1 master cabin, 2 double cabins and 1 bunk cabin, has 3 crew members. Bunk bed cabin for crew. Providing 24-hour air conditioning service, this wonderful single family boat also offers an unforgettable gulet voyage holiday for couples or honeymooners.
We had a fantastic time on the Royal RTT; the boat was in excellent shape, clean and well maintained. The best part of the experience was the staff; Fatma the chef was absolutely fantastic and creative and her meals were out of this world but with a local flavour. She prepared different dishes and all were delicious. Deniz was a great host helping us with everything we needed and making sure were were happy and safe the entire time. The captain was excellent as well and made sure we had well protected areas to spend the evening and shuttled us back and forth as needed. All of the staff were professional, courteous and a real pleasure to be around. Without them we don’t know that we would have enjoyed the experience as much.
We would love to book another trip with your company possibly further north where we understand there is more to see and more seclusion.RobRoyal RTT
Thank you very much for all your responsiveness and information.
We had an unforgettable trip thanks to you and your team.
Daily Prices in 2024 Season – Discounts Available
3 Cabin Boat Turkey
Boats with 1 master Cabin
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Canoes, rings and snorkeling gear
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 2-3 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Soft drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity up to 12%
• Airport/Hotel transfers