Here you will find the most frequently asked questions and the answers on yacht charters from Turkey and Greece. In addition to the questions and answers below, we would like to suggest that you also visit our Blog pages for more questions, answers and other information related to blue cruise holidays.
Which Airports Serve Which Harbors : Transfers In Turkey And Greece?
Do You Arrange Airport Transfers?
Food & Beverages
How Does Ordering Drinks Work (Turkey)?
Can We Bring Our Own Drinks On Board?
Can You Cater To Special Diets?
If We Want To Have Our Own Grocery List, When Does This Have To Be Paid?
Is It Mandatory To Choose A Blue Cruise Menu Or Can I Have My Own Grocery List?
Rules on Board
What Are The Rules On Board A Charter Yacht Or Gulet?
- Please do not wear shoes on board.
- Please use the water sparingly.
- Please switch off the lights when not in use.
- Please do not use your cabin towels on deck or on the shore.
- Please do not smoke in the cabins.
- Please do not throw anything overboard.
- Please do not swim before the engine stops or under the influence of alcohol.
- Only flush natural waste down the toilet, please put toilet papers in the bin.
- Life jackets are in cabins only for emergency use.
- Please show consideration to others by keeping the noise level down at night.
- Please be careful with the deck is wet.
- Above all, enjoy the beautiful scenery, clear blue waters and fantastic weather to make this your most memorable holiday!