Let’s make plan your all inclusive gulet cruises for your dream vacation in the Mediterranean. Check for what’s included and not included.
Go sailing on a traditional Turkish boat while also taking advantage of all-inclusive extras including meals, soft drinks and different activities. These multi-day cruises give you the chance to take in the breathtaking Turkish coastline while relaxing in the comfort and luxury of your gulet.
Convenience is one of the key benefits of an all-inclusive gulet cruise. You won’t have to worry about paying more while on board because all of your meals, beverages, and snacks are included in the fee. You may simply enjoy your time on the gulet without worrying about the cost of food and other expenses, which might make your Turkey yacht holidays more relaxed.
First of all, let’s check what’s included and not included to the charter price for the normal cruises. Here is list.
Charter Rates Include
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising Fuel
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on board
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
Charter Rates Exclude
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Airport services
• Soft drinks
• Boat cleaning supplies
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Land group transfers
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions if requested
• Yacht Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity, usually up to 10% of the charter price.