About Queen of RTT Gulet
After the major renovation in 2021, Queen of RTT gulet had luxury comfort for the satisfaction of her guests. Among the most important features of this 32-meter-long beautiful boat are 4 large dining tables, large seating groups and a very large water sports inventory.
The experienced crew led by the captain can take you between Istanbul and Bodrum upon special request in low season. The gulet Queen of RTT draws attention with her different design.
You can rent Queen of RTT gulet between first of March & last week of November
Why Charter Queen of RTT
* Accommodation for 16 guests
* 8 cabins with equal features
* Rental period between first week of March & last week of November
* Wide variety of water sports
* 4 dining tables
* 2 different sunbathing areas
* Entertainment equipment for kids
* 24 hour air conditioning
* Very reasonable prices
* You can go to Istanbul – Bodrum tours in low season
* Very delicious Turkish food
* The freshest seafood dishes
* Experienced and friendly crew
* Available for Istanbul tours
More About Gulet Queen of RTT
The kitchen is under the sunbathing area on the foredeck of the boat. In Queen of RTT, which has a well-equipped kitchen with all its equipment, you can eat delicious meals from all kinds of Turkish cuisine and the freshest seafood dishes. As a former professional fisherman, our captain Hakkı knows the Aegean and Marmara seas very well.
Water Sports on Queen of RTT
We are sure in water sports that our boat, which has more water toys than many boats, has also taken motor and non-motorized water sports on our gulet for you to have a fun week. Among them; Water ski for adults, water ski for kids, Seabob, Sea scooter, Ringo, Banana, Wake Surf, Wakeboard, Kneeboard, Paddleboard, Kayaks.
Our yacht also has PS5, Backgammon, Chess, Playing cards as entertainment tools.
We have 3 generators and 2 engines in total. We provide 24-hour air conditioning service in 8 double cabins. Double beds in all of our cabins measure 150 x 210 cm. Wardrobe, wc, shower, shower cabin, hair dryers, hand soap, liquid soap, shampoo, conditioner, body gel are among our standards in cabins.
Dining Area for Guests
There is a very comfortable main dining table in the aft deck area, while there is a seating group behind it. There is a service and we provide all our beverage service from here. There is a staircase that leads to the upper floor right next to the bar. There is a 2nd dining table in the flybridge area. The table here provides meal service to 16 guests at the same time, which is very comfortable. If it is desired to have lunch at this table, the awning on the table will protect you from the sun. You can always enjoy dining in the panoramic view of the magnificent bays of the Aegean.
Jacuzzi On Deck
In the foredeck area, there is a 3rd dining table designed for 16 guests, a small sitting group and a 4-person jacuzzi. There is also an awning on the dining table in this area. You can have breakfast, lunch or dinner here. Our boat has been designed so that you can have a happy holiday.
There are 2 areas for sunbathing mats. The first one is the sun cushions ready for 16 guests in the flybridge area and the other is the sunbathing area above the kitchen with a different view for 5-6 people. You can use whichever you want. Please ask for available weeks and best possible charter prices!
Double Cabins: 8
Joker boat: 3.30 mt by 70hp o/b
8 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
DVD Player in Cabins
Seabob x 1
Sea scooter x 2
Waterski for adult
Waterski for kids
Wakeboard x 1
Wake Surf x 1
Kneeboard x 1
Paddleboard x 1
Banana for 3 pax
Kayaks x 2
Ringo x 1
TV in cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers