Queen of RTT Gulet
The Queen of RTT gulet has 6 double cabins and 2 triple cabins can sleep up to 18 people. Alfresco dining tables, wide sitting groups, and a large water sports inventory are among the most essential features of this 32-meter-long magnificent boat. She provides you a vacation in the comfort of a unique five-star hotel with a crew of six people. The Queen of RTT gulet chef’s fusion of Anatolian Turkish cuisine & Worldwide cuisine with distinct flavors will give your vacation a unique touch.
8 Good Reasons Why You Should Charter the Superb QUEEN OF RTT Gulet
- Her cabin capacity. She stretches 32 meters and has 8 cabins. Guest capacity for 18 people, just Imagine having a very enjoyable holiday with your family and friends.
- The spacious aft, upper deck & forward provide 3 regions for alfresco dining. Believe us when we say that breakfast is best enjoyed up front! 🙂 While lunch and dinner is superb in the front deck, aft deck and flybridge area.
- The aft cushions, aren’t just cushions, it is an area to enjoy a nap during cruise, or even overnight at anchor while you watch the sparkling stars as you fall asleep. Simply huge. And relaxation areas are super important on a gulet!
- The sun pads in the upper deck area provide you with an area to enjoy an open-air cinema under the stars at night. The large cushions here are also great for enjoyment.
- Wide inventory of water toys, jet ski and seabob… All free for you to have a fun week.
- What is yacht without its crew. The Captain is long time serving, heading a dedicated crew of 5.
- This means that the owner not only looks after his gulet very well, but also his crew – which reflects on the great food, great service and very good condition of accommodation for reason number seven.
- Turkish cuisine and Mediterranean dishes available!
Of course there are many other good reasons, but we thought we would share these ones with you. She is a delight to charter from an agent’s point of view. And that too should say something more about QUEEN OF RTT GULET
Please inquire about available weeks and the most competitive charter rates for Queen of RTT gulet
8 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Paddleboard and Kayaks, PS4
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers