Growing in popularity worldwide is one vacation style that has left the indoors and joined the outdoors – at sea. Yoga yacht charter tours in Turkey offer some of the most idyllic locations to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and surroundings, just right for superb yoga workshops. With or without instructor lead, this holiday retreat is custom tailored to best suit each and every group interested in exploring the pure nature of Turkey’s turquoise coast. Yoga yacht charter tours not only offer such blissful scenery but also can be combined to benefit from more of what Turkey’s southern coast has to offer. Historical sites of ancient cities, archeological ruins, local villages and towns, shopping, and plenty of water activities are just some of the possibilities to plan a great Yoga retreat in the Eastern Mediterranean.
The most preferred and also ideal times of the year to explore yoga pilates yacht charter tours in Turkeyinclude, but not limited to; late April, May, first half of June, second half of September and right up until the first week of November. The waters are calm, warm, with low boat traffic so that you and your yoga guests can enjoy the peacefulness of these regions.
You don’t have to stay restricted to yoga workshops on the boat as some of the local areas in private bays have wooden piers, quite beaches, non-populated ancient sites where yoga and pilates can be exercised.
When you decide to explore a yoga sailing holiday in Turkey, all equipment are supplied. Therefore you don’t require having to bring anything with you – but just yourself and your luggage.
Imagine waking up to serenity in a tucked away bay or cove at dawn, soaking up the first light of the day, then again after a day filled with other activities – or no activities at all (your choice), while you complete your day during a Mediterranean sunset.
Menus are prepared with light Mediterranean cuisine. Foods such as fresh vegetables, seasonal fruits, fish (grilled and barbequed), and many other healthy dishes to keep you feeling vibrant and alive. Special menus can also be prepared with yogic nutrition.
All you need to do is discuss your criteria in advance and leave to the professionals to organize your private yoga yacht charter travels, made just for you.
Included in your Yoga Yacht Charter Tour
- Yoga Mats: Manduka Mats, not plastic, 100% natural organic, made out of kautshuk trees (non-skid)
- Yoga Foam Rollers: Used especially for Iyengar Yoga. They are very light and non-skid, used in 3 different levels of height for dynamic and yin exercises
- Yoga Belts: Used for Yin Yoga and Iyengar Yoga – multipurpose for stretching easily and support during certain exercises
- Eye Pillows: Hand-made
- Yoga and Meditation Pillows: Made from cotton
- Yoga Blankets: 142 x 172 cm, used during Yoga naps
- Neti Pots: For Jala Neti (a method for cleaning the nose – to help relieve sinus, allergy and nasal obstruction
- Natural Nag Champa Goloka Incenses: imported from India – burn approximately 45 minutes
- Music provided or you are welcome to bring your own
The Yacht Charter also includes:
- Yacht insurance • Fuel up to 4 hours per day (engine and generator) • Cooking gas • Use of air conditioners • Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbor taxes in Turkish Waters • Accommodation on Board (days agreed on) • Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning • Bed linen and towels • Yacht Laundry • Welcome cocktail and Afternoon tea break • Use of equipment on board • 24 hours crew service
Not Included in your Yoga Yacht Charter Tour
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees in Greek waters • Airport transfers • Meals, soft drinks, bottled water, alcoholic beverages • Land excursions • Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
- Crew Gratuity is extra and usually 5-10 % of the Charter Fee – and left up to the discretion of the clients.
- The cost of ports not previously included in the route
- Water sports not already available on board the yacht of your choice and also for water sports toys on board which require fuel
A few Turkish Yacht Charters Ideal for Yoga Retreats at Sea
The ideal selection of charter yacht would be one that offers the deck space so that your yoga workshops are comfortably exercised without any obstacles and lack of area. Below are a few popular Turkish yacht charters that have been previously selected to be suitable for yoga and pilates yacht charter tours in Turkey. However there are many more. Inform us of your budget and we will be happy to put together our offers of ideal gulets for your yoga sailing holidays.
Top 4 Popular Yoga Yachts for Charter in Turkey
Yacht Charter Inquiry / Request Form
"*" indicates required fields