About A Candan Gulet
The gulet A Candan was built in 2007 and has a capacity of 16 people. It is 35 meters long and 8 meters wide. It provides the opportunity to sail to the sea in a boat the size of this one, on the turquoise waters of the Turkish and Aegean seas. It is a great boat for large parties and extensive ranges, with 8 cabins including 2 masters, 2 doubles, and 4 twins.
Overall, progress is being made in the design of cabins that are placed inside the WC and shower cabin. The crew of the boat may be seen. On the boat, 4 or 5 persons work depending on the situation. A vacation on a huge blue cruise boat will be a treat in this case.
Internally, it is constructed to resemble a complete Turkish wooden gulet. It’s hard to have a positive ending in a Gulet that enjoys the Gulet’s flavors. The captain’s cruising and cabin crew’s smiling faces will live on the trip, green and blue.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 4
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
8 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
"*" indicates required fields
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers