About Love Story Gulet
LOVE STORY, a luxury sailing yacht that has welcomed its first guests in the summer of 2021, presents a dream and love. The exterior of this Luxury Sailing Yacht is designed to offer you the perfect place for relaxation and enjoy Adriatic beauty, while its interior design provides an elegant, spacious modern ambiance that all can enjoy.
Luxury Yacht Love Story Key Features
- Designed for the ultimate sailing and relaxation experience
- Two master cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- Impressionable indoor salon and lounge bar, equipped with a state-of-the-art audio and video system
- Impressive outdoor social areas, as well outdoor dining area
- Dining area on the sun deck
- Superb sundeck with a jacuzzi, sunbathing area with sundeck mattresses, pillows, sofa and open bar
- Wide variety of water toys including Jet Ski, a Paddle board, a Snorkeling equipment, a Fishing equipment, a Water ski and Board games/cards
- Exceptional Crew
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, waterski, wakeboard, jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
- VAT: 13% from the charter price
- APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- Charter terms: MYBA TERMS, what is MYBA: read more
- Terms of payment: 50% at booking confirmation, 50% forty five days before charter commencement
- Crew gratitude is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee)
- The price does not include: transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels, crew tip, 1.000€ repositioning fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused
- To drive a jet ski in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Jet ski. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Jet ski if one does not have a license with him/her
Gulet Love Story will be happy to welcome you guests in Croatia with the privilege of Mirya Yachting.
From 22 April 2023 till 24 June 2023
67.000 € / week + VAT 13% / week
From 24 June 2023 till 02 September 2023
72.000 € / week + VAT 13% / week
From 02 September 2023 till 14 October 2023
67.000 € + VAT 13% / week
6 Cabin Boat Croatia
Amateur Fishing Equipment
DVD Player in Cabins