Top 5 Reasons To Charter Gulet Prenses Bugce
The Turkish gulet charter market has a new addition. She offers a few good reasons to consider chartering for your next travels along the turquoise Turkish coast or the charming Dodecanese islands of Greece.
Why Charter Prenses Bugce
The gulet Prenses Bugce stretches 31 meters in length overall with an 8.2 meter beam. Guests can enjoy the comforts of 6 well-sized cabins. There is one main master, 3 double cabins, and 2 triple cabins which offer a double and twin bed each. All cabins provide private bathrooms with vanity, shower, wc, hairdryer, and toiletries.
The top 5 reasons to charter Prenses Bugce are:
- Newly built in 2017 and therefore in great condition.
- Spacious living areas both on deck and inside.
- Fantastic, accommodating, experienced, and professional crew ready to cater to your needs.
- A huge selection of water toys. The tow-ables are pulled by a 4.8 meter tender with 100 hp outboard engine.
- Food! Amazing dishes from the galley in many varieties for each meal time. Food is such an important part of a Turkish blue cruise holiday.
There is a 6th reason actually. 🙂 Guest feedback. Although she was launched in 2017, 2018 has been her actual full charter year of introduction. Early bookings have already started for the next season.
Interested? We’re here to assist! Contact us for availability, and let’s discuss your itinerary options!