About Dolce Mare Gulet
The Dolce Mare yacht, provides you the chance to spend your luxury vacation in the comfort of a 5-star hotel in one of the Aegean or Mediterranean’s virgin bays. The incredibly luxurious and wonderful interior design of this lovely gulet, which was built in 2011, impresses people who view it. The Dolce Mare yacht is incredible! Let’s take a closer look at this girl’s technical characteristics.
This 36-meter (119.11-ft) gulet has 6 cabins, including 2 twin cabins, 2 master cabins, and 2 double cabins, and is designed to comfortably seat 12 people. The Chef and other cabin crew are eager to greet you with their amazing service in the crew of 6!
This beautiful yacht offers a variety of activities as well! With a separate LED TV in each cabin and an LED TV in the living room, you can watch whatever you want from satellite channels in your rooms and in the living room. The 5+1 theater system in all cabins includes a Sonos music system for people who wish to watch movies in the highest possible quality while listening to music. Our gulet has a washing machine and a dishwasher. With full sailing equipment and Radar, GPS, AIS -A CLASS, VHF, Navtex, Shart, Epirb, Shart, SSAS, depth sounder and fish finder, fishing equipment, snorkeling, Canoe, windsurfing, Water skiing, Ringo, Wakeboard, Sea Scooter, Jetski (optional), you can satisfy all of our guests’ water sports demands!
The maximum level of comfort is provided by the foredeck jacuzzi, master cabins, and triple cabins. In our gulet, there is a smoke detector. Motorized speedboat with 90 hp is offered!
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to organize your vacation with Dolce Mare, the yacht of choice for people desiring an incredible blue cruise aboard this exquisite gulet while staying in a 5-star hotel?
Jet Ski: Yes
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers