Tersane 8 Gulet
Tersane 8 gulet, one of the largest capacity cruise boats in Turkey, provides accommodation for up to 14 cabins and 32 guests. The construction of which was completed in 2012 and started tours, went through a complex maintenance in 2019. This beautiful large group boat available for Turkey & Islands.
Features of Tersane 8 Gulet Charter
While she is the ideal choice for large groups, Tersane 8 yacht can also be a good party boat with our good level sound systems. Her experienced crew works with incredible performance both in water sports services and in serving drinks and meals throughout the day.
Gulet Tersane 8 is a very good option especially for yoga organizations, groups who want to organize parties on the boat, holiday makers who want to organize wedding ceremonies or corporate organizations. The upper deck area consists of 2 sections, fore and aft. There are sunbathing mats in both sections.
Cabins & Deck Area on Tersane 8 Gulet Charter
6 double cabins, 4 twin cabins and 4 triple cabins can serve up to 32 guests in total. House type air conditioners, 1st class materials, luxury furnishings, wc, bathroom, shower cabin are among the standards in her cabins.
In the aft deck area, there is a service bar, main dining tables and seating groups. You can enjoy your meals outside on the deck or inside in the lounge. The dining tables in the living room will also be an alternative space for your large group. The Tersane gulet created a very warm atmosphere compared to her grand appearance. While guest satisfaction is an important criterion, 10 experienced crew work to make your holiday a great one.
Tersane 8 Gulet Charter Weekly Prices in 2024
Tersane 8 Gulet Details
14 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Kayak x 2
Water Ski x 1
Mono Ski x 1
Paddleboard x 5
Ringo x 1
Wakeboard x 1
Banana for 3 persons x 1
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers