About Queen of Salmakis Gulet
The Queen of Salmakis gulet is a modern and luxurious wooden boat built in 2019, with a width of 40 meters, 8.50 meters, with full sails.
Cabin distribution consists of 8 cabins, including 2 master cabins, 4 double cabins, 2 triple cabins. 6 crew members available. She provides high class service to our guests.
Queen of Salmakis yacht has stylish and comfortable rooms. Different from other gulet designs, a combination of half-wood and half-sybaria suede has been applied in the cabin design; All bathrooms are made to the same dimensions.
For the comfort and convenience of our guests on gulet Queen of Salamakis, the crew cabins and crew living areas are different from the guest cabins and living areas in a separate place. Having gourmet delicacies from her chef on boat, you can enjoy the perfect Anatolian Turkish cuisine.
It is inevitable to offer unique tastes. Discovering delicious flavors guarantees to increase the pleasure of your holiday a little more.
There are fully equipped and equipped kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, resting areas, and an American bar. Special sunbathing mats for each guest available.
During your holiday, you will enjoy the beauty of the unique nature, the colors of different geography on different routes, the luxury and comfort that increases the peace of blue and green.
Oueen of Salmakis boat offers you an unforgettable holiday opportunity.
She offers a high quality service with a capacity of 16 people for charter programs in Turkey and international waters.
As Mirya Yacthing team, we are ready to provide you with our satisfaction-oriented service with Oueen of Salmakis gulet to ensure that you have a wonderful blue cruise holiday.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 4
Triple Cabins: 2
Dinghy: Tender 100hp o/u
Jet ski: Available onboard
Water Toys: fuel is extra
8 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
"*" indicates required fields
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers