Before Booking a Private Yacht Charter
Before booking a private yacht charter holiday, a few things to keep in mind prior to requesting the Yacht charter agreement:
- Number of guests are confirmed.
- Travel dates are confirmed by everyone.
- Embarkation / disembarkation is confirmed by everyone.
- You and your group/guests agree on the same yacht.
- You and your group/guests have the first installment in place to wire.
- Place an option on a yacht only if you are prepared to sign the Yacht charter agreement and make the first installment within 3 days from the date on the agreement during the season, and 5 – 7 days during the off peak season.
We realize that life is full of surprises and that not all things can work out the way we expect them to. However keeping the above items in mind will help us in serving you and your guests in a more efficient and timely manner.
During the booking process we also ask from you, additional information, in order to prepare for your private yacht charter holidays better. You are welcome to download the Client Preferences list from the link below, which needs to be filled out and returned to us at least 4 weeks before your date of embarkation.