About Simay S Trawler
Trawler Simay S, build in 2015, has a length of 25 meters and a width of 6.80 meters. The boat, which has 5 cabins, is ready to give you a beautiful Aegean adventure with its 4 crew.
Trawler Simay S has 2 x 480 HP powerful engines and 2 x 22+25 KWa generators. In addition to the hot water and electricity service provided 24/7 without any problems, there is absolutely no restriction to use air conditioning. Trawler Simay S and General Features
Trawler Simay S is a yacht that impresses the guests with her wide range of possibilities and has received full marks in terms of its features. She has 5 cabins in total with 3 master and 2 double cabins. She has a passenger capacity of 10 people.
She has all the equipment and materials that allow you to perform many social and sportive activities in the saloon and deck, which are cabins and common areas. All cabins have TV, air conditioning, bathrooms with shower cabin and WC.
In addition, there is also a hair dryer and towels so that you will feel at home. You can experience countless water sports on the boat with service boat, canoe, paddle board, water ski and ringo. In addition, you can realize your hobby with fishing equipment, and you can make great dives with materials such as masks, snorkels and fins.
Master Cabins: 3
Double Cabins: 2
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
5 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabins
Boats with Jacuzzi
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers