Maske 3 is a trawler of wooden construction, which was launched in 2017. Compared to her peers, she stands out with her extra luminous and scenic saloon. She has a total of 3 cabins comprising 1 master, 1 double and 1 triple cabins.
She has a capacity to accommodate 3 crew members and 7 adolescent passengers in a cozy setting. Equipped with twin engines and twin generators, she’s intended to provide an uninterrupted journey for you.
Thanks to her fresh water system, you can get to enjoy your vacation in the open sea for extended periods without having to call at a port.
You can already look forward to a peaceful and enjoyable vacation in her comfortably spacious rooms, not falling short of your home comfort expectations, coupled with a wide variety of water sports facilities including inter alia waterski, paddleboard, canoe, ringo, freeboard and canoe.
3 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers