It’s an exciting time of year when you are planning your vacation – especially in a tropical hot spot such as Southern Turkey. However in addition to arranging your travel dates and flights, organizing the actual part of your holiday is the most important stage overall. Along with all the things that travelers should do when chartering a boat in Turkey, there are certain things that they shouldn’t do in order to properly choose the right charter boat and holiday style for their group.
Searching for a Charter Boat
The best place nowadays to begin searching for a private charter boat in Turkey is obviously the internet. Every day, week or month, new sites are popping up in search results, while social media in travel is rapidly growing with deals and offers for travelers to review. It can become quite confusing as to which direction to go. The more you search and find, thinking that it is the right place(s), you face even more information, and then in the end, get overwhelmed. The decision to make becomes uncertain. Below are a few points to take into consideration, in order to ease the burden of decision making.
- Give yourself a limit in charter gulet choices that address your requirements the most.
- Shortlist the number of agents to contact. Too many agents can cause confusion as well. Concentrate on your reciprocal communication. The more people you talk or write to, the more confusing it may get.
- Look for informative, knowledgeable agents with prompt replies.
- Seek out informative websites with down-to-earth information.
- It’s always smart to get more for your money. So look for offers where you might get more boat for your money too.
- “You get what you pay for.” Sometimes it’s better to pay a bit more; knowing you have peace of mind and on the right track.
- Compare prices – what is included or not, in the price.
- Compare boats, the features, facilities and if possible, the crew.
- Ask a lot of questions. The more you ask, the better an agent can help you find the right charter boat and holiday style that meets your requirements the best.
- Keep in constant contact with your agent during the booking period. If there is a change in plans, let your agent know right away – since they plan and organize according to what has been agreed upon up until that point.
- Try and not go by only the photos since not all boats have the perfect images online. Ask your agent since they are the best people to ask about these boats.
- Don’t bounce between agents trying to see who will give the best prices, particularly on the same boats. Sometimes the lowest price on a boat may not be the right boat for you. This can also reflect on the services and your holidays in general.
- Don’t leave your option to hold the charter boat to the last day. This might cause your option to expire (usually due to time zone differences), and you may loose your chance to reserve the boat that may have been the best one for you.
- Don’t sign a contract unless you and your group are all on the same wave length. Sometimes group charters may not think or agree along the same lines. Be sure and then sign.
It is a simple process that requires some fine tuning details for a fully satisfying private boat charters in Turkey.
Yacht Charter Inquiry / Request Form
"*" indicates required fields