About Gulmaria Yacht
Let us present Gulmaria yacht, a company whose goal is to boost the happy hormones of individuals who desire to spend their blue cruise vacation on a yacht!
This lovely boat, which was built in 2014, is one of our yachts that offers the luxury of a 5-star hotel. In a word, Gulmaria Yacht is wonderful, and it is certain that it will provide its guests with an outstanding blue cruise vacation!
This gorgeous 39.5-meter (129.59-ft) tall lady serves to 12 guests from six different cabins. There are 1 VIP cabin, 2 double cabins, and 3 triple cabins available on the exquisite yacht. Each of these girl’s rooms is elegant and comfortable, with internet, air conditioning, a private bathroom, and a wc.
On your blue cruises, an experienced 5-person cabin staff will be available to service all of guests’ requirements. The chef and his crew will provide exceptional meals and presentations for you during your vacation! This yacht, which is also well-equipped in terms of activities, is ideal for families and groups that want to make the most of their time by participating in water sports, amateur fishing, watching movies, and sunbathing.
Gulmaria Yacht is a common choice among our visitors who want to organize a blue cruise yacht vacation without risking their employment, and that we are eager to give them with an unforgettable experience!
Master Cabins: 1
Vip Cabins: 1
Double Cabins: 2
Triple Cabins: 2
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers