Top 10 Reasons Why Travellers Choose Gulet Charter Holidays
Unique to the Eastern Mediterranean and known to originate from Bodrum Turkey; gulets are one of the most convenient types of boats to charter. These boats come in many different types and styles, catering to a variety of budgets.
Here are the top 10 reasons why travellers prefer to hire a gulet rather than any other type of boat charter.
- Traditional and classic appeal, not found or available everywhere – like motor yachts and bareboats. Sailing on a gulet offers that authentic allure of the Eastern Mediterranean making the holiday all the more unique to guests.
- Many things are included in a gulet charter rather than paying extra for the things that cost the most in boat charters. Expenses such as fuel, and harbor fees, crew services, sometimes meals and drinks can be included in the price.
- Hired as a private charter, the itineraries can also be quite flexible.
- A large selection to choose from and in different sizes, level of quality, and styles to suit many holidaymakers.
- While hundreds of gulets are based in Turkey, nowadays, it is possible to hire a Turkish gulet in other countries – allowing guests to choose where they wish to see. The most popular other than Turkey have been Croatia. Greece is also another country. However most times the gulet is hired from Turkey and delivered to a nearby Greek port so that travellers can explore the Greek Islands (mainly Dodecanese, and depending on the gulet, also the Cyclades).
- Each year new gulets are launched adding more to the existing demand which in turn create very competitive charter rates.
- You have the choice to sail but also to cruise only by motor.
- Guests can bring their own food and drinks on board with private gulet charters and the crew (without an extra fee) will serve you.
- Hiring a gulet allows for many route combinations in the same region – such as mixing destinations in both Turkey and Greece.
- Family – friendly gulet charters served by local crews in a local atmosphere with local fresh Mediterranean dishes.
Would you like to find out more? Then why not fill out the form below and review a few offers available to you and your guests, based on your requirements.