About Boreas Gulet
Boreas gulet was built in 2010. With the refit she went through in 2020, she took her current form. The boat, with a length of 40 m and a width of 10 m, provides blue cruise service to you, our esteemed guests, with her experienced 7 crew.
Our yacht has 16 cabins, 8 Quat Cabins, 4 Double Cabins, 1 Triple Cabin, 3 Twin Cabins, each more stylish and comfortable than the other, with its own shower, WC and air conditioning. Separate living areas for the crew, fully equipped kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, relaxation areas, and American bar are available.
She has enough sunbathing mats, chairs and service sets for all guests. In order not to be disconnected from the internet life during the holiday, we have wi-fi internet service valid within the borders of Turkish Waters on our boat.
For our guests, optional water sports such as Wake Board, Water Skiing, Ringo, Water Ski are available.
Contact Mirya Yachting for availability to start planning your blue cruise holidays in the Mediterranean.
Quat Cabins: 8
Double Cabins: 4
Twin Cabins: 3
Triple Cabins: 1
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
16 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Internet connection in Turkish waters,
Diving gear, Fishing gear,
Deck shower, Sea ladder
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers