About Ubi Bene Yacht
The Ubi Bene gulet was built in 2009. It took on its current shape after undergoing renovations in 2020. With its 6-person crew, the boat, which measures 44 meters in length and 8.80 meters in width, provides blue cruise service to our valued guests. The crew is knowledgeable and well-equipped.
Our boat includes 5 cabins: 1 Master Cabin, 2 VIP Cabins, and 2 Triple Cabins, each with its own shower, WC, and air conditioning, and each more beautiful and comfortable than the other.
The crew has its own living quarters, a fully equipped kitchen, indoor and outdoor eating facilities, rest areas, and an American bar. There are enough sunbathing mats, chairs and service sets for all guests.
This yacht, which brings comfort, luxury and peace to our Blue Cruise guests, is extremely luxurious. In addition, LCD TV, DVD player, music set are at the service of our valued blue cruise guests in the lounge. In order not to be disconnected from the internet life during the holiday, we have wi-fi internet service valid within the borders of Turkish Waters on our boat.
5 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers