About Silver Moon Gulet
A holiday at sea is a privilege with the 36-meter high class yacht Silver Moon. This high class luxury gulet has professional sailing equipment. Silver Moon is the boat preferred by those who want to experience sailing to the fullest in the magnificent sea of the Aegean and Mediterranean.
Features of Silver Moon Gulet
Her experienced captain will give you the pleasure of sailing on every tour. The Silver Moon gulet was built by her owner for private use during its construction. After a while, she wanted to join the blue cruise and became a professional tour boat. High quality materials, craftsmanship, decoration, beauty, high-end sailing equipment and good crew are the features that make her stand out.
The fact that the boat has 5 cabins according to her length ensures that the cabins are wide. She provides accommodation service for up to 11 guests in total with 2 master cabins, 2 double cabin and 1 triple cabin.
The uniform chrome color throughout the boat displays a very high quality image. If you want to feel privileged, you can experience this during your holiday with Silver Moon gulet.
The aft deck area has only the main dining table. There is only one dining table, unlike the dining table and large sitting group design found in other wooden boats. Due to the sailing feature of the boat, it was preferred to have large areas for the ropes.
On the foredeck area, there are sunbathing cushions and a front dining table group. You can have your meals here in the magnificent bay and sea views or have the best deep conversations here.
5 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers