About Meira Yacht
There is so much to say about this superb yacht that there aren’t enough words! The photographs taken by Meira Yacht speak for themselves. Fasten your seatbelts, Meira is for you! If you want to enjoy the most stunning blue cruise, luxury and comfort all at once, Meira Yacht is really for you!
This high class yacht, who was born in the year 2018, is stylish comfort and luxury at the highest level.
This spectacular 55-meter (180,446-ft) boat provides limitless service to a total of 12 guests. A 5-star luxury gives comfort with 3 VIP cabins, 2 twin cabins, and 1 master cabin. All of the cabins are equipped with a home automation system that allows you to operate the air conditioning, curtains, lighting, and entertainment system.
She has 10 crew with experience and friendliness awaits your arrival to accommodate all of our valued guests’ requirements! She features one huge lounge with dining area and sofas on the main deck, 4 sunbathing spaces on the flybridge deck, 1 pool on the flybridge deck, and a very large comfy sky lounge with bar, sofas, and dining area, where you can enjoy the most delicious meals prepared by the chefs. She provides a unique living chance for a peaceful time with its jacuzzi, sauna, and massage room. This beauty, who has a wide range of interests, is completely ready to satisfy all of our visitors’ requests.
With her unique living comfort and sailing ability on the stunning blue water yacht holiday, Meira Yacht is eager to provide you with an amazing and breathtaking experience of your dreams!
She has one large salon on main deck with dining place and sofas, four sunbathing areas, one pool on flybridge deck and very large comfortable sky lounge with bar, sofas and dining place. Meira yacht has also one massage room and one sauna to afford a very relaxing time to guests on board.
Jet Ski: Yes
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
Boats with 3 vip cabins
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers