About Vista Mare Gulet
Vista Mare gulet, built in Bozburun shipyards in 2018, provides accommodation for up to 12 guests with 6 luxury cabins. Light colors are used in Vista Mare, which stands out with its modern and stylish design. There are 2 Master Cabins, 3 Double Cabins and 1 Twin Cabin on the 30 meters long and 7.80 meters wide boat. There is a dining table and seating area designed for 12 guests in the aft deck area.
Features of Vista Mare Gulet
In the foredeck area, there are sunbathing mats and a large seating area. On the foredeck, you can witness the sunset during an afternoon cocktail or tea time. The large deck area, where the most entertaining conversations are made, also provides a comfortable environment for groups of 12.
Cabin Styles in Vista Mare Yacht
The colorful upholstery, pillows and covers used in the saloon and cabins of the boat bring vitality and energy to the environment. The dining table in the living room is an ideal option especially in closed, rainy and cool weather.
Standing out with its 2 master cabins, Vista Mare gulet is among the standards of air conditioning, WC, shower, hair dryer and TV units in her cabins.
Meticulousness and cleanliness are among the most important details of the boat. For this reason, the boat crew and the captain take care of cleaning during your tour.
We know that you will have a wonderful holiday during your tour with the most delicious Aegean and Mediterranean dishes.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 3
Triple Cabins: 1
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers