About Vesta 1 Sevil Gulet
Vesta 1 Sevil gulet is extremely entertaining, enjoyable and comfortable for large groups. She offers her guests an unforgettable blue cruise holiday with her experienced crew in the magnificent bays of the Aegean. She serves a total of 16 guests with 4 double cabins and 4 twin cabins.
Features of Vesta 1 Sevil Gulet
You can taste unique Turkish cuisine with the large seating area and main dining table in the aft deck area.
The foredeck area has sunbathing cushions and a seating area where you can watch the sunset. While the wide upper deck offers you a magnificent panoramic view, you can enjoy the jacuzzi with your cocktail, read your book or have a yoga session with your group.
We would like you to experience the insatiable taste of quiet coves with a gulet that you will not be able to get enough of.
Vesta 1 Sevil gulet also provides you with a wide variety of water sports options. A pleasant holiday awaits you on the boat with water ski, paddle board, wakeboard, canoe, snorkel, mask, fins and ringo.
For classic gulet lovers, you can witness traditional woodworking while smelling to wood and varnish on the Vesta 1 Sevil boat.
If you want to experience luxury and entertainment with economical budgets, you can contact us immediately for Vesta 1 Sevil yacht.
Double Cabins: 4
Triple Cabins: 4
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
8 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
"*" indicates required fields
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers