About Ugur 2005 Gulet
The 31-meter-long Ugur 2005 gulet provides accommodation for 14 guests with 7 cabins with 7 Cabins (2 Suite with Jacuzzi, 2 Master and 3 Double cabins).
Ugur 2005 gulet, which stands out with its large social areas and seating groups, provides service with her 5 experienced crew. With her renewed interior design and high condition, the comfort of the guests has been considered.
Features of Ugur 2005 Gulet
The aft deck area includes the main dining table and seating area. The foredeck area has a dining table. Sunbathing mats in the upper deck area provide privacy for guests. With her magnificent panoramic view, the upper deck area is a nice option, especially for guests who want to stay away from the crew.
Among the large inventory of water sports on the boat; Water Sports: 4.80 Joker boat with 100 hp Outboard engine for Water Sports like as water ski, wakeboard, paddle board, banana, 2 ringo, 2 canoe, fishing / snorkelling gear on board and (Fuel for water sports, jet-ski is extra )
Comfort and convenience have become a priority for the guests on the Ugur 2005 gulet, all of which have been renovated. WC shower, air conditioner, satellite TV, hair dryer, hand towel, bath towel sets in the cabins are among the standards.
With our chef’s most delicious Turkish cuisine presentations, you can enjoy magnificent meals in unique bays. For the Ugur 2005 boat, which offers the pleasure of cruising in Turkish waters for up to 14 guests, you can make a reservation now.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 3
Suite With Jacuzzi Cabins: 2
Jet ski: 250 euros per day + fuel
Water Toys: fuel is extra
7 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabins
Boats with Jacuzzi
DVD Player in Cabins
Hydro Massage Units in Bathrooms
TV in Cabins
"*" indicates required fields
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers