About Serenad A Gulet
23m The SERENAD A is a stunning example of a traditional Turkish gulet. She has been meticulously constructed and reconditioned for passengers who seek to explore one of the world’s most magical and beautiful coasts. Being onboard this exquisite 4-cabin beauty will undoubtedly provide you with many sun-kissed vacation memories.
The SERENAD A is not your typical wooden boat. Her traditional form may make her appear familiar from afar, but once you climb aboard, you’ll realize she’s exceptional. Her attentive and professional owners place a premium on high-end accommodations and service. That’s why, throughout the renovation of the boat, they paid close attention to every detail.
SERENAD A’s visitors will realize right away that they are more than welcome onboard, and that their holiday and having a good time is a priority for the crew, thanks to a group of friends and compatriots who are as passionate about the sea and yachting. From elegant wine glasses to chic dinnerware, a great assortment of water toys and high-quality beach towels, a swinging chair, and an Italian-branded barbeque, there’s something for everyone.
SERENAD A is a luxurious gulet that is ideal for a group of friends or a family with children. In four well-designed suites, up to 8 people can stay. SERENAD A is a luxurious gulet that is ideal for a group of friends or a family with children.
Double Cabins: 3
Twin Cabins: 1
Dinghy: Zar Mini Tender 5mt with Evinrude 90HP
Jet ski: Not available ( Optional )
Water Toys: fuel is extra
4 Cabin Boat Turkey
2 x Paddle Board
Swinging chair on the sea
TV in the saloon
USB connection for your divices
Open Air Cinema
Escape P9 Soundsystem
Bluetooth Music Connector
Free Drone Footage to Create Unforgettable Memories
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers