About Sadiye Hanım Gulet
Sadiye Hanım gulet, built with a simple and elegant design, is 34 meters long and 8 meters wide. Marmaris is her base port. Total of 6 crew members services. She offer 2 master cabins, 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins. TV unit, shower, WC, air conditioner, hair dryer are among the standards in the cabins where the air conditioning is on during the night.
Features of the Sadiye Hanım Gulet
Elegant cabin design, upholstery with plain colors and 1st class material quality attract attention. Experienced and friendly captain and crew work to make your holiday more comfortable. During your blue voyage tour where you will visit the most beautiful places of the Aegean bays, you will not be able to get enough of our chef’s amazing dishes.
Plentiful and fresh Mediterranean dishes are prepared on our boat, which has a command of Turkish cuisine.
In the back deck, which is the first entrance to the boat, there is a service bar, a dining table designed for 12 guests, and aft seating groups. Sunbathing cushions and front seating are located in the foredeck area. In the flybridge area, there is a jacuzzi, sitting groups and captain root. This is the ideal place to party in the evening.
Don’t forget to guarantee your week in Sadiye Hanım gulet during the early booking period.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
Jet ski: Not Available – Optional
Water Toys: fuel is extra
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabins
DVD Player in Cabins
Hydro Massage Units in Bathrooms
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers