About Queen of Sea Gulet
Queen of Sea gulet was built in 2007. With refit in 2022, she took her current form. The boat, which has a length of 26.1 m and a width of 7.40 m, provides blue cruise service to our esteemed guests with her experienced 4 crew.
Our yacht has 5 cabins, 2 Master Cabins, 2 Double Cabins, 1 Twin Cabins, each more stylish and comfortable than the other, with its own shower, WC and air conditioning.
Separate living areas for the crew, fully equipped kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, relaxation areas, and American bar are available. She has enough sunbathing mats, chairs and service sets for all guests. In addition, LCD TV, DVD player, music set are at the service of our dear blue cruise guests in the lounge.
For our guests, optional water sports such as Ringo, Canoe are available.
Contact Mirya Yachting for availability to start planning your blue cruise holidays in the Mediterranean.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 1
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
5 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
Jet ski (optional)
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers