About Queen Lila Gulet
Queen Lila, our yacht based in Fethiye, which was renewed in the 2016 season, is 30 m long and offers accommodation for 12 people in 6 cabins. Each cabin has shower, wc, air conditioning.
You can have an unforgettable blue cruise starting from Fethiye and stretching to Kaş, Kalkan and Kekova, or on the route of Gocek Bays, Dalyan and Marmaris with Gulet Queen Lila gulet.
The hull of the Ketch type boat is wooden. It has a width of 6 meters as well as a length of 30 meters. The Turkish Flag is flying on the top of the boat in Göcek harbor. While the number of passengers it can take is 12, the number of crew is 4.
Engine power 2 x 420Hp. The clean water tank can take a maximum of 1000 liters of water, while the fuel tank can take a maximum of 4000 liters of fuel. The speed of the boat, which has a 22.5 KVA generator, is 12 knots. At the same time, the air conditioning system is also available in the yacht and there are 6 spacious cabins in the yacht.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
Dinghy: 4.80m with 60 hp outboard
Engine:2 x 420 Hp CUMMINS
Water Toys: fuel is extra
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabins
Boats with Jacuzzi
DVD Player in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers