About Queen Duru Gulet
- Gulet Queen Duru is new built. She has successful charters in the blue cruise market. Her cruising regions are Turkish coast like; Marmaris, Bozburun, Gulf of Fethiye, Bodrum, Gulf of Gokova, Gulf of Hisaronu. Queen Duru gulet accommodates 14 guests in 7 cabins (1 Master, 5 Double, 1 Twin). All cabins have ensuite and also air conditioning. Built in 2019. She is 31 meters long, with a max beam of 8,00 meters.
- Her 4 professional crew; Captain, Cook, Stewardess, and Deckhand will be happy to serve the best service to our dear guests.Onboard water sports are canoes, snorkeling and fishing equipment. Her dinghy is 4,70 meters and has a 9.9 HP outboard engine.
- Gulet Queen Duru features spacious living areas in the aft and the foredeck area. There are enough sun bath cushions, chairs, and services for every single guest.Queen Duru gulet is powered by 2 X 435 HP Man engines provides a maximum speed of 12 knots and allows a cruising speed of 10 knots. She has a 24 KWA Kohler generator.
She provides free of charge for a Wi-Fi internet service.
Gulet Queen Duru is fully furnished with navigational devices during all of our preferred destinations like Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, and Gocek.
Master Cabins: 1
Double Cabins: 5
Triple Cabins: 2
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
7 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers