About Oguz Bey Gulet
The 8-cabin Oguzbey gulet is a well-designed deluxe service for large groups. She provides accommodation service for up to 22 guests in total with additional beds in her cabins. 8 cabins with en suite bathrooms; 2 master cabins with triple beds, 2 double cabins, 4 cabins with one double & one single bed.
The cabins have light brown colors and the toilet, shower, shower cabin and air conditioning are among the standards.
You can have a unique blue cruise experience with the Oguzbey gulet, which provides plenty of water sports opportunities. For adults and children Water ski, canoe, paddleboard, ringo, wakeboard, banana are always available on the boat.
Seating and dining tables on the foredeck, aft deck and flybridge areas provide options for your group. The pleasure of eating with your group at 2 tables opposite each other at the same time.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Triple Cabins: 4
Dinghy: Tender 115hp
Water Toys: fuel is extra
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Water Ski for adults
Water Ski for kids
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers