About Nurten A Gulet
Gulet Nurten A has a large design and all of the modern facilities you’ll need for a relaxing yacht charter vacation on Turkey’s south coast. To accommodate 12 special visitors, there are 6 well-designed cabins with air conditioning and en suite bathrooms.
This magnificent boat, measuring 31 meters in length and 7.4 meters in width, was built in 2002.
6 members of the crew are knowledgeable and polite, and they know how to make their guests happy.
This lovely gulet has a huge open deck where you may enjoy the Mediterranean sun in addition to its charming appearance. The on-board internet connection and iPod docking station are also available to guests. When you anchor at any of the quiet bays and gorgeous coves, snorkeling equipment and a kayak are provided for water fun activities.
This lovely boat, which appeals to people of all ages, is eager to welcome its passengers.
The Nurten A gulet charter prices are;
One week rent May & October : 21,000 Euro all inclusive (food, soft drinks and local alcohol drinks).
One week rent June & September :25,000 Euro all inclusive (food, soft drinks and local alcohol drinks).
One week rent July & August : 30,000 Euro all inclusive (food, soft drinks and local alcohol drinks).
An all sails true gulet is this elegant Turkish wooden Gulet Nurten A. A pleasurable sailing holiday in the Mediterranean can be expected from this top quality gulet.
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers