About Luce Del Mare Gulet
The 37 meter long Luce Del Mare gulet draws attention with its modern design and large flybird area. She has 5 spacious and luxurious cabins, carefully furnished furniture, selected simple colors and 1st class material quality are at the forefront.
Features of Luce Del Mare Gulet
Luce Del Mare gulet with 1 master, 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins offers accommodation for up to 12 guests. It is among the standards of WC, shower, shower cabin, home type air conditioner, hair dryer, satellite TV in her cabins. It is a privilege to enjoy the blue cruise on the Luce Del Mare boat, which serves with high guest satisfaction.
You can have social areas as you wish in the wide deck areas. On the aft deck there is a dining table and seating groups and a service bar.
On the foredeck, there are sunbathing mats for 12 guests and a front seating group. Since this deck is very wide, it can also be used for events such as party dance events and yoga sessions.
Deck & Water toys onboard
The upper deck area, on the other hand, can definitely be the most enjoyable area where you & your guests can enjoy your blue cruise vacation. Flybrige has a dining table, sitting groups and sunbathing cushions.
This area has a panoramic view and is a very special area where you can chat, have fun and party at night.
On the boat, recreational vehicles are colored with a wide variety of water toys such as ringo, water ski, paddle board, wake board.
We expect you to reserve your week on the Luce Del Mare gulet, which receives early reservation requests 1 year in advance.
May & October: €16.800 / Week
June & September: €29.500 / Week
July & August: €36.750 / Week
5 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
Hydro Massage Units in Bathrooms
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers