About Koray Ege gulet
Koray Ege gulet, which is among the luxury class boats built in 2018, makes successful tours. Koray Ege, whose construction was completed in Bozburun shipyards, cruises especially in Gulf of Hisaronu.
Features of Koray Ege Gulet
Our yacht is 29 meters long and 7.50 meters wide and has 6 elegant and luxurious cabins. She provides accommodation service for 12 guests with 2 master cabins, 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins. Koray Ege, the ideal blue cruise boat for 2-3 family groups, has budget-friendly prices. In the aft deck area, there is a dining table designed for 12 guests, a service bar and a seating area. The foredeck area has sunbathing mats and a seating area. The use of plain colors was preferred for the interior and exterior furnishings of the boat.
Cabin Styles in Koray Ege Yacht
While this simplicity is at the forefront in its cabins, WC, shower, air conditioner, hair dryer, home type toilet and shower cabin are among the standards.
The friendly and experienced crew will serve you the magnificent meals of the Aegean during your holiday. A wide variety of Turkish breakfast is served at lunch and dinner, with appetizers with olive oil, hot starters and different dishes including main courses.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Triple Cabins: 2
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers