About Kaya Güneri 3 Gulet
Kaya Guneri 3 gulet is also one of the most preferred gulet in terms of price and customer satisfaction. You may arrange your blue cruise with the gulet, which is appropriate for groups, or crowded families.
She is 29 meters long and 7 meters broad, and it was launched in 2011. It has been carefully developed for the guests’ comfort and convenience. This wooden gulet, which has eight different rooms, is ready to provide an exciting blue cruise vacation for a total of 16 guests! Cabins are divided into two types: 4 twins and 4 doubles, with internet and air conditioning in each.
While you are visiting the magnificent bays on the blue cruise, an experienced and friendly cabin crew of 4 will serve you. She is ideal for large families and groups of friends who want to make the most use of their time together. With amateur fishing equipment and water sports facilities, it will let you fun while relaxing.
Twin Cabins: 4
Double Cabins: 4
Dinghy: Tender 115hp
Water Toys: fuel is extra
Amateur Fishing Equipment
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
June: €2.100 Euro
"*" indicates required fields
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers