About Kaptan Kadir Gulet
Kaptan Kadir gulet is the ideal option for guests who prefer classic and high class gulets. In the unique nature of the Aegean, in Turquoise bays, high-level comfort and service in green and blue.
Features of Kaptan Kadir Gulet
Kaptan Kadir gulet shows you that it is at the top level in accommodation service during your holiday. She will offer the unique tastes of Turkish cuisine, the freshest seafood, with more and more variety.
Experienced crew will serve you and your valuable guests on your unforgettable blue cruise holiday.
You can see the finest details of wood in luxury on the Kaptan Kadir gulet with her classic woodwork. Modern and high-quality flooring options are also among the features that increase this beauty.
The high comfort of the cabins has been thought out and equipped for the guest to the finest details.
Perfect for a high end family gulet cruising vacation or medium sized groups, this Turkish gulet Kadir Kaptan also is equipped with not only en suites and air conditioning in every cabin but also plasma TV’s. For your water fun activities you can enjoy the use of snorkeling gear, kayak, surf and jet ski.
Take your yacht charter holidays to a higher level with this fine traditional gulet for hire.
Master Cabins: 5
Twin Cabins: 1
Jet ski: 250 euros per day + fuel
Water Toys: fuel is extra
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
All Inclusive Gulet
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 5 master cabins
Boats with Jacuzzi
DVD Player in Cabins
Hydro Massage Units in Bathrooms
TV in Cabins
Kaptan Kadir Gulet Video
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers