About Halcon Del Mar Gulet
Halcon Del Mar gulet, with its stylish and elegant design, has a length of 42 meters and a width of 9.50 meters. Our boat, which was completed and launched in 2017, has made successful tours so far.
Features of Halcon Del Mar Gulet
Halcon Del Mar gulet has 8 spacious and luxuriously equipped cabins. She has 2 master cabins, 2 double cabins, 2 triple cabins and 2 twin cabins. While spacious area is considered as a priority in cabins, WC, shower, shower cabin, air conditioner, hair dryer, TV unit, 1st class material quality and design details are among the standards.
Deck Area on Halcon Del Mar Yacht
The wide deck has also created an extra feature for the boat. Located in the middle of the foredeck, the jacuzzi creates a panoramic view for you and your guests. The sunbathing mats for 16 guests are comfortable and of high quality. The awning seating group is also an ideal area to watch the sunset in the evening or to have dinner.
There is a main dining table, service bar and large seating groups on the back deck. On the flybridge, there is a captain bridge and seating groups. Plenty of water sports options are also among the boat’s standards.
We say don’t miss the opportunity of a first class holiday with your large group in Halcon Del Mar yacht. 8 crews provide service for you during your gulet cruise holiday.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Triple Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
Dinghy: 100 HP dinghy
Dinghy: 40 HP dinghy
Jet ski: No fee
Water Toys: fuel is extra
8 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers