About Estrella De Mar Gulet
Do you want to spend your blue cruise holiday in the comfort of a stylish, splendid, and 5-star hotel? Then Estrella De Mar Gulet can be a particularly good opportunity for you. Let’s take a look at why you should choose the Estrella De Mar gulet.
She built in 2011, she highly appreciated by our guests. Usually preferred by families or crowded groups, this gulet is 33 meters long and 7.35 meters wide. The gulet, which can host 10 guests in total, is ready to give you a blue cruise holiday in the comfort of a luxury hotel! She has 5 different cabins, 2 of which are twin cabins, 2 of which are double cabins and 1 is a master cabin. There are TV, Wi-Fi and air conditioning in the cabins. We are sure that you will like the cabins with stylish interior design, and you will feel comfortable here. Guests will served by a 5-cabin staff with experience and friendliness during their blue cruise gulet vacation.
You will not notice how time goes in this gulet, which is also quite forceful in terms of activities, and you will get rid of all the stress of the year with your family or friends.
5 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers