About Ece Berrak Gulet
The Ece Berrak gulet is a high standard deluxe class wooden Turkish yacht based in Marmaris.
Ece Berrak gulet Accommodation
She is 33 meters long, 8 meters wide super luxury yacht and can host a total of 10 guests in 1 Master, 2 Double, 2 Twin cabins. Cabins are fully equipped. With private shower and WC facilities in each cabin, all cabins and all yachts are equipped with air conditioning for a comfortable stay on hot summer days. The boat is spacious and quite large.
Guests will feel like they are in a luxury hotel. All cabins have TV, DVD and music system.
The interior design of Ece Berrak yacht has been tastefully decorated to give her guests the feeling of living in luxury. It is quite stylish and useful. You will feel the comfort and luxury. All you have to do is to enjoy different tastes while glamorous tables are set on the dining tables in the saloon and on the deck. Of course, the experienced crew should not be overlooked.
She guarantees you an unforgettable holiday service with its smiling face and experience. There is a TV, DVD and music system in the living room. While your meals are being prepared for you in a fully equipped separate kitchen, you can enjoy the sun with enough sunbathing area and cushions for all our guests.
Gulet Ece Berrak also offers its guests a pleasant atmosphere with its jacuzzi on its deck. You can watch the sunset in the jacuzzi and experience peace.
Contact Mirya Yachting for availability to start planning your blue cruise holidays in the Mediterranean.
Master Cabins: 1
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
5 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers