About E Nil Gulet
E Nil Gulet was built in 1997 and renovated in 2019. She has a capacity of 10 guests in 5 cabins, 2 Masters and 3 Doubles. She serves our guests with 4 crews working with a focus on absolute satisfaction. For your convenience, the crew cabins are completely separate from the guest cabins.
Features of E Nil Gulet
E Nil gulet has an excellent command of Turkish cuisine and has indoor and outdoor dining and begging areas. This lovely gulet offers excellent service to our valued guests. Special sunbathing cushions and chairs are available for each guest.
LCD TV, DVD player and music set are at your service for our guests in the living room. Do not be late to explore the unique isolated bays, which are magnificent geographical natural wonders, with the combination of blue and green colors and a blue cruise holiday.
On our boat, there are water sports vehicles, a 60 hp motor joker boat 4.20 meters, a 3-person banana, water ski, Ringo, wakeboard, canoe. As Mirya Yacthing team, we are here to ensure that you have a wonderful blue cruise holiday.
Our boat is ready for presentation to make you feel safe on the blue cruise voyage such as Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum, Göcek.
For a pleasant holiday, do not forget to review our website yachtsngulets.com Our team is ready to make the most suitable and best research for you with our boats suitable for every budget. Our boat, which stands out with its wide inventory of water sports, operates with a focus on absolute satisfaction.
In order not to be disconnected from the internet life during your Blue Cruise Holiday, we have wi-fi internet service on our boat, which is valid within the borders of Turkish Waters.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 3
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
5 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
"*" indicates required fields
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers