About Cobra King Gulet
The Cobra King gulet is a high standard deluxe class wooden Turkish yacht based in Bodrum.
Cobra King gulet Accommodation
She accommodates up to 12 guests in 1 master, 2 double, and 2 twin cabins which make her ideal for multi-family and couples only groups. All cabins provide an LCD TV, DVD player, air-conditioner and spacious bathrooms laid with marble. Sound-insulated, thick mahogany walls ensure that blue cruise passengers wake up peaceful and fresh in the morning.
Cobra King gulet Design
The exquisite gulet Cobra King is constructed with laminated mahogany and it is a luxurious yacht with an oak frame. She sails on the seas like a work of art with its 38.60-metre length and 8-metre beam and teak decks. Its interior design was styled by Dara Kirmizitoprak. The spacious saloon contains a comfy L-shaped sofa set and a large dining table. The corner entertainment centre that includes a plasma TV, DVD player, and HI-FI stereo system offers entertainment.
Cobra King gulet Water Toys
There are onboard water sports including a wakeboard, water ski, kneeboard, ringo, canoe, and fishing and snorkelling equipment for those who want to have fun during their blue cruise holidays.
The traditional Bodrum gulet, Cobra King is served by a crew of 5 professionals offering high-quality service for maximum guest satisfaction. Offering an unforgettable blue cruise experience to its passengers on the Aegean and Mediterranean coast, the captivating Cobra King is furnished with the comfort of a floating hotel. Contact Mirya Yachting for availability to start planning your blue cruise holidays in the Mediterranean.
Master Cabins: 1
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
5 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers