About Caferoglu 7 Gulet
Caferoglu 7 gulet, which provides accommodation for up to 22 guests with its 11 cabins, is in Marmaris harbor.
Features of Caferoglu 7 Gulet
Our 39 meter long boat is an ideal boat option for large groups. 2 Large dining tables and a large sitting group in the aft deck area are designed for the comfort of the guests.
Caferoglu 7 gulet of large dimensions have 2 saloons. In the first hall, there is a dining table and a service bar, while in the other hall there is a small sitting group.
This beautiful boat, whose construction was completed in Bozburun shipyards in 2007, has a license to sail in international waters with 22 guests. The foredeck area has sunbathing mats and seating for 22 guests. With this beautiful wooden yacht, you can have an unforgettable holiday with your friends or family members in the most beautiful bays of the Aegean. The crew of the Caferoglu 7 gulet, which is operated as a family business, consists of the same family members. Our experienced crew and chef serve traditional Turkish cuisine and local dishes in a delicious way. With a total of 6 double cabins and 5 twin cabins, Caferoglu 7 gulet are among the standards of WC, shower, air conditioning and hair dryer in the cabins.
Double Cabins: 6
Twin Cabins: 5
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
11 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
DVD Player in Cabins
"*" indicates required fields
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers