About Blue Heaven Gulet
Blue Heaven gulet offers you an unforgettable holiday to experience a wonderful blue cruise holiday. It is in service with its 30 meters length and 5 beautiful luxury cabins and 9 crews. This wonderful yacht with 2 master cabins, 2 twin cabins and 1 single cabin is located in Bodrum harbor.
Features of Blue Heaven Gulet
Every detail has been thought out to the smallest detail, the jacuzzi on the deck or in the master cabin has been specially designed for your pleasure and draws attention with her large comfortable areas.
Blue Heaven gulet will be a very good choice for our guests who looking for high-level service. Experienced crew will serve you during your holiday. Unique nature view, the most beautiful bays, Bodrum peninsula or gulf of Hisaronu, wherever you want, Blue Heaven is ready to set off.
She has separate cabins for the crew. There are sunbathing mats and seating groups on the deck for all guests.
The bridge has state-of-the-art GPS, radar and radio equipment.
The harmony of marble and wood and the perfect color harmony in the cabins are at the forefront. The materials used in all parts of the boat were preferred as first class and the comfort of the guests was considered as a priority.
Master Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
Single Cabins: 1
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
5 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers