About Gulet Berrak Su
Berrak Su gulet, with a length of 33 meters, provides service in the magnificent bays of the Aegean with 6 comfortable cabins for up to 12 guests. A total of 5 crew members work on the Berrak Su boat, which has 2 master cabins and 4 double cabins.
Features of Berrak Su Gulet
When you step into our deluxe class boat, you will be amazed by the stunning beauty of the aft deck as well as the width of the deck.
Berrak su gulet, built as a low deck, has a total of 3 deck areas. The aft deck area features an oval main dining table and large seating area. During the day, we are sure that you would like to spend most of your time here.
Deck & Water Sports on Berrak Su Boat
There is another dining table on the front deck, while the space in front is very suitable for water sports or for party dancing at night.
In the upper deck area, sunbathing mats create alternative accommodation for 12 guests. It’s also a nice space for guests seeking privacy.
Open all night, her 6 air-conditioned cabins are both spacious and luxuriously comfortable. WC, shower, shower cabin, air conditioner, satellite TV, plain colored floors and fine details are among the decoration standards in the cabins.
Plenty of water sports on the boat, besides the nice crew service, allow you to have the best fun during the day.
The Berrak Su gulet, which has recently been completely overhauled, is in good condition. All the crew are working hard for you & your guests to have a beautiful and unforgettable holiday.
Rent your week before it’s too late for Berrak Su yacht, which is usually sold for weeks with an early reservation 1 year in advance.
Water Sports: 4.80 Joker boat with 100 hp Outboard engine for Water Sports like as water ski, wakeboard, paddle board, banana, 2 ringo, 2 canoe, fishing / snorkelling gear on board and (jet-ski is extra)
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers