About Ametist A Gulet
The Gulet Ametist A, which was built in 2017, was entirely restored for your comfort in 2017. Ametist A includes 2 Double and 7 Triple cabins that can accommodate 18 people in air-conditioned accommodations. Each cabin has her own toilet and shower. You may spend your vacation in remote bays where blue and green meet with this lovely gulet, which is suitable for large family groups or large groups of friends.
There is a huge, cushioned lounge space, dining table, and dining area on the aft deck. Your meals are made in a separate fully equipped kitchen with a separate dining table in the living area. The Gulet Amethyst A offers enough sunbathing mats and room for all of her passengers.
Separate cabins are available for the accommodation of four personnel who will join you on your tour. Throughout the trip, the crew, which includes the captain, chef, sailor, and service, organizes meals, cleaning, maintenance, and daily activities, and retires to their cabins when they are not occupied for the comfort of the passengers.
Double Cabins: 2
Triple Cabins: 7
Jet ski: —-
Water Toys: fuel is extra
9 Cabin Boat Turkey
TV DVD in saloon
Fully Equipment kitchen
Boats with 2 master cabin
"*" indicates required fields
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers