5 Great Reasons to Charter Carpe Diem 7 Gulet in Croatia
Based in Split, Croatia, the stunning CARPE DIEM 7 gulet was designed for a true blue cruise charter experience. This 4 cabin top quality Bodrum built gulet boasts many features not only in design but also in service. The 30-meter Carpe Diem 7 sleeps 9 guests in total luxury. Each cabin provides en-suite facilities, air conditioning, safe box, bathrobe, and cabin slippers.
Here are 5 great reasons to charter this exceptional vessel for your sailing holidays in the Adriatic:
- The Carpe Diem 7 gulet offers an excellent performance while under sail with her impressive rigging.
- Included in the charter price: unlimited A/C (wow!), room service (wow!), unlimited cruising hours, free tender use, port/marina fees.
- Gourmet cuisine – this is so important! 🙂
- Good selection of water toys – must-have’s (Kayak, Kneeboard, Paddleboard (SUP), Ringo-hamburger, Snorkelling Gear, Wakeboard, Water Ski, and 4.80m Joker 100hp Yamaha o/b)
- One of the best crews in the gulet category in Croatia
Well, there is a 6th reason… Client feedback! This is probably the most important reason why you could consider the Carpe Diem 7 gulet. 🙂
If you’re too late to charter gulet Carpe Diem 7 this season, reserve your week for next year. You’ll be happy you did as she does book up quite early! 🙂
Have questions, need more information, simply contact us and we’ll be glad to help.