3 Great Reasons to Embark in Gocek on your Blue Cruise Holiday
The Turkish blue cruise coast offers 4 main ports to embark or disembark in and includes Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek, and Fethiye. Of this selection, Gocek is the most advantageous. Here are 3 great reasons why.
- Transfer time from Dalaman International Airport to Gocek port is a mere 20 minutes. This saves time and highly convenient if you are travelling as a large group or with many children.
- You have 5 route options depending on where you wish to end your trip.
- Gocek – Kekova – Gocek
- Gocek to Marmaris one way
- Gocek to Bodrum one way
- Gocek – Marmaris – Gocek
- Gocek – Gulf of Fethiye – Gocek
- Gocek is not as congested as the other ports for transferring to and from your boat at the port. It’s a very charming place with some nice shops, restaurants, and cafes.
So if you are seeking the convenience, time-saving travel, and low crowds, then picturesque Gocek is a great choice to start your blue cruise in Turkey!
Have questions? Contact us today!